Tuesday, October 17, 2017

Awaking up from a a long day at Deadlocks party, looking around I noticed to wake up next to my boyfriend Jacob.."what the hell happend?"  reaching to my boyfriends six pack.."we kinda had a wild time over at Deadlocks party and you past out so I ended up carrying you home." he explained as he hugged me closer to him.  "so your saying I suddenly pasted out on Deadlocks party and you carried me like a few blocks and I ended up waking up like we had sex?" I asked in a very playful voice. "well you now know what happend next baby bunny" he said sticking his tongue out with his eyes closed in play. I started to get up gently off him, "oh man, you really got into me really hard jacob." I mad my way to the bathroom with the bed sheets "out of all the dresses I seen you wear, that one is my favrot" he said watching me as I leave, I turned facing the door "well you'll never see it again" shutting the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment