Sunday, November 12, 2017

Punishment

My dad faced the window looking at those two with a not happy face, "What do you think I would od if that were your brother?" he turned to me as I had my hands behind me looking down at the faded red carpet, "You said you'll shoot them." in my respond he him in this chair and made me sit down "But for your future husband what do you think I should do?" I thought to my self as boat load of idea's came on my head, "burn him?" He looked like a proud king and got me up to hug me "I'll think of it. but for now on I don't want you to speak to him, or look at him at all.no daughter of mine is going to be with a gay guy." 

 I made my way back as a guard opened the door for me and helped me with the things I needed to take to my brother "Thanks slave" in his responce as he STILL had his wife over here "so why are u still here?" in a almost pissed of voice he responded "quit givin me sass georgia, shes going to go soon geez, now get out of here, scram" he pushed me out and shut the door loud. at that time I had nothing to do. till out of no where Jason popped up "Madam" as he bowed down

"having a good day?"
"Jason what do you know about that gaurd Jaob was with this morning?"
"His name is Alexander Paker, i'm guessing, from what I heared is that his been with Jacob for a few months."
"hm..anything else?"
"I heared them talkingonce saying they were going to run away tomorrow"
"hmm thanks jason you helped me a lot"
"anything for my future wife"

I made my way back to the office where my dad was working "Daddy I found out something but we need to do it fast" as he looked up "i'm listening" as he put his hands together like a pro. "The gaurds name is Alexander parker and what I heard is that they are planning to run away tomorrow night or morning" he gave a small grin and walked to the window again seeing that they were still there " Than we shall being them in before they go. don't worry about it hon. you have no choice to save them anyway your weak" 

 I was weak, my arms could barly lift the smallest but heavy things. but by the time I got to my room I started to see what i've done. that by tomorrow morning there would only be 5 left to chose from. and the one i lose will be the one to have the punishment. and it will be all my fault.

No comments:

Post a Comment