Saturday, November 4, 2017

secret teller(sort)(fan made story of the selection series)

"Hey Trey how's it been?" as I brushed my hair, up from down, "It's been a long time since i've seen your face, I just wanted to see what you were up to today..wanted to talk.." He tried not to be to much as he put his hands in is pockets. "Yell nothing yet but I feel like walking in the garden.." we made our way out we saw Alan,Jason, and will playing soccor and a couple of gaurds playing with them "Georgia..ever since middle school...i've missed how we used to be together.."  Trey gently holded my hand as we began to walk around the garden maze."After then, I never forgot the promieses I made the very last day of school, the only time U ever had time for me without answering ur phone" Trey looked down as if he was seeing things. "and before things get wrose theres something I really need to tell u! i saw-

No comments:

Post a Comment