Saturday, November 4, 2017

nothing to say

"whhheh!"my mom pushed him away slowly. "Son your going to make your mom faint, don't forget we are getting a little old here." My dad add as he made his way to the point the remaining 6 stood in front of him. "Morning future sons of mine, are enjoying your food today?" He asked in a very loud voice that everyone made a Salut. "Now I again I want to make it clear, there are only six reminding guys, sir Angus,sir Jacob,sir Alan,Sir Jason,sir Will,and sir Trey" as he was naming them they sat down, I started to look at them all they seemed to be understanding ever thing my dad said.

"YOU BROUGHT YOU GIRLFRIEND HERE?!" a loud voice came from the outside, I look out the window that seemed that my brother was introuble, I tried to make my way out to help, but my maids stopped me before I was almost out "My lady i'm sure thats not a good idea!" Liz grabed my arm softy trying to stop me from making my way down, "his my brother! that can't happen to him! i need to help him!" As I just got out the door and ran my way outside my Brother Jorge grabed me, "That's not a good idea toolbox, Marlo is in big trouble." Jorge was my strongest brother, he knew Marlo more than I do "he needs me!" I tried to make my way out of his grab. maids began to slowy take me away to my room, "My lady it's okay, its not a good idea to be in your fathers buss." they continued as I listened to the loud voice of my dad. "You have a date with the remaining 6! we need to get you all ready for it!oh wait..sorry miss we mean tomarrow, for now your father wants you to go on a date or do some work in the office.."

At that time I had no idea what it was i wanted to do, so I wanted to take a bath..buring that I thought that this time my brother would really be scwered up thi time, he had no little sister to help him but than again...He was my oldet brother who knew what he was doing..I sat there for a while till Liz knocked on my door, "Sorry to disturb you miss but sir Trey is here to see you, what would you like me to say to him?" I heared her voice bler from the door, "Tell him to wait! i'm almost done!." As a few mintues past i finally finished to meet Trey.




1 comment: