Monday, November 6, 2017

Secret teller, seeing all.

Before Trey could say anymore, the ball was shot to me, Trey quickly catched it for me and throw it back far, "That was close, thanks Trey I owe you one!" I got back up fixing my dress and hair, "Actually Georgia you owe me double" He said it as if he were nervous or about to give me bad news that will hurt me for life, he put his hand behind his neck iching it "before that happened I said I wanted to tell you something, and I think it's about a good time to say before anything else happens" he seemed like quick, "I saw Jacob hold hands with some guard" I stood looking at that guy, as if he never saw anyone hold hands before "I do mean Gay like georgia, I have seen people hold hands, and trust me, what I saw was very gay like." He sat down at the garden bench, holding my hand he helped me sit with him, "So what do you want me to do about it?."

He looked at me and hold up his hand and curved ias in A "boi" sign, after that he stood up from the bench and looked at what seemed so  to him, I turned to see what he was looking at. a blur figure was in the distance, I tried to look to see what it was, a few seconds later I saw it, my eyes focused suddenly, My arms ran cold like if they were asleep, I was stone, "I told you" Trey whispered as we caught the other guys addention.

soon after that we all were hiding behind a big bush, they all whisptered behind me, but I stood still, looking down at the necklace Jacob gave me that one night, holding it in pain in that red necklace. every went quiet as we all Finally saw Jacob make the move, and at that time I was very still, as Jacob kissed the guard....I should have known he was Gay, completly gay.I finally got the guts something, but before dat, my father screamed out with all his might "JACOB ERIC!"

No comments:

Post a Comment