Saturday, November 18, 2017

Time goes by fast.

My maids rushed me up, I took my bath and wore a black dress, feeling sorry for myself I made my way to my parents room as well as my brothers were to. "remember I want you all watching and quiet." My dad reminded us as he put his crown back on a he got up from praying "this will be quick and easy" Marlo turned to Jorge as they both put their crowns on, However it was a rainy day so no way we would do it in the rain, but my dad lead us all to the throne as I sat next to my mother, feeling so foolish but I hid it alway as two guards came in carrying Jacob, "but just Jacob?"  I whispered to my mom next to me, but no answer from her at all.

"my king we come up to you today to discuss the punishment for this man." They lift up Jacob as his face was beaten and arms bruised and clothes almost a bit into shreds. I covered my mouth with my hands I saw him like that in a short gasp, he was covered in bits of blood, He looked up and had a tear down his face just staring at me as he spoke "you have such a betraying daughter my king, I did no harm, I did no sin" as he went to his knees and begged for my dad to let him go, My dad gave a not caring look as he came slowly down the throne to get close to Jacob and after he did, He slapped him good as Jacob came down in faint, "NO HOMOSEXUAL DATES MY DAUGHTER, FOR YOU HAVE THINGS WAY TO FAR TO DO!" Jacob looked back as my dad slowly sat back down to his throne "DEATH WILL COME TO YOUR DAUGHTER!" jacob tryed to make his way out "ALEXANDER WILL FIND A WAY OUT!" he yelled, my dad looking down and covered his face with his hands "aaa jacob, than tell me where is Alexander?" he looked around with alexander was no where in sigt. "guards take him away."

I did not know what happened to him, we followed my dad outside where the guys were, "we know your not in the mood princess, but we want to talk" Jason walked me over to the garden as the guys walked behind us. "I don't know what happened to jacob don't ask" the guys sat with me, "you guys have any information?" the guys thought for a while till Alan started to talk "Jacob's room was right next to mine, and every week like at 10:00 I always hear bangs." I though for a moment till i thought all the sudden "Oh..any more?" Augus raised his hand "he tried to rape me." my mind was blown after I heared that "okay?" after that the other guys looked away or asked others who dat? because some how they don't know everyone still.

I could say anything else Marlo came in "sister we found something!" I followed him to a part of the forest was, "it was a dead body but we don't know who's" they tried to turn it around and shocking enough it was Alexanders, it seemed to be left out here barley as i saw the how he died was his neck breaking,  his suit looked all ripped and dirty, bruses on his arms and face, "looks like he was beaten badly" this was my selection and if it is I guess I have to be the Sherlock Holmes in it to..."Take it to the nurse wing" looking at his body one more time before I left. soon enough jacobs earring was on the ground, till than it was just to much for me since we had a thing to finish as I put the ring in my pocket thingy to solve later.

No comments:

Post a Comment